Hydrotech Drain Master Underground Drainage Pipes are uPVC pipes made specifically for use in underground drainage & sewerage systems. These pipes are colour coded brown & are available in plain as well as elastomeric sealing ring type and either use Solvent Cement or slide fit respectively, for installation.
Hydrotech Drain Master Underground Drainage Pipes are available in sizes from 110 mm to 250 mm (4 inches to 10 inches) OD in pressure rating SN-2, SN-4 & SN-8.
These pipes are designed to carry the soil & waste from the SWR Drainage Systems to appropriate drains or sewer through an underground network of pipes.
- Light weight hence easy to transport
- Easy to Install
- Leak free Joints
- Smooth inner bore for better flow rate of water and prevent build up of deposits & scaling
- Immune to galvanic or electrolytic corrosion thus ensuring long life below the ground
- Lower installation & maintenance costs as compared to conventional pipes
- Ease of Installation and Handling
- Excellent Stiffness and Impact Resistance
- Ease of jointing when using uPVC joints & fittings