Today, bore/tube wells are widely accepted as the suitable means of tapping water resource from the depths of the earth. uPVC casing pipes, due to their desirable performance characteristics have been recognized as the most suitable material for bore /tube well construction. This is the outcome of the inherent advantages of uPVC casing pipes over conventional MS Casing pipes.
In particular, the Hydrotech Ultra Strong Casing Pipes have gained notable renown. Their simple yet strong and sturdy & features, ensures easy installation at great depths.
The solid wall plain casing is available in standard length of 6 mts. in blue colour. The plain casing pipe can be used as an extension pipe to the screen pipe. These Pipes are casing pipes suitable for wells with depths up to 80m up to 250m.
Available in 40 mm to 250 mm (11/2 inch to 10 inches) ID & in 6 meter lengths.
Bore-well : Hydrotech Ultra Strong Casing Pipes are used to protect the Submersible Pipes that
convey underground water to the surface.
- Non-corrosive & non-conductive
- Chemical resistant
- Non-toxic, PVC imparts no taste to the water
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Long life & does not deteriorate as metal casing pipe does
- Strong and hence the chances of wall collapse are very remote.
- Lighter than steel in weight, so pipes are much easier to transport & handle
- Easy to cut and fabricate whenever required